Toro Liberty provides corporate financial and strategic advice to assist business growth, acquisitions, divestments and business restructures.
Our experience has ranged from advising large multinational public companies on business strategy to helping small family owned businesses expand their footprint across Australia.
We tailor each engagement to suit the needs of each company.
Our staff utilise their extensive experience in business divestments, mergers and acquisitions, and debt re-structuring, to deliver the right outcomes for your business.
We offer the following services:
- Preparing for a business sale
- We undertake a detailed review of your business and provide advice on how to best prepare your business for a future sale.
- Succession planning
- Are you reaching retirement age and are uncertain with what to do with your business? This is an increasingly common dilemma for many Australians. We offer tailored advice to help shareholders maximise value whilst maintaining their corporate culture.
- Business sales
- Most business owners only sell a business once in their lifetime. Much like selling a house with an agent, selling a business requires an advisor to maximise value and minimise transaction complexity. Toro Liberty has an extensive track record of successfully completed transactions and prides itself on designing a sale process that maximises value for our clients.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- We can provide a range of assistance with acquisition targeting, evaluation, valuation, and negotiations.
- Corporate strategy and consulting
- Whether you are seeking to grow your business, protect your market share, or learn more about your competitors, we can help.
- Strategic reviews
- Is your business lacking direction? Let us help you to formulate a business plan to maximise profits and long term value. Strategic reviews are often used when contemplating a transaction in the future or when seeking bank finance.
- Debt advisory/restructuring
- We can help you to negotiate a more favourable lending package with the banks.
- Contemplating a transaction or seeking bank finance? Obtaining a detailed valuation report can help.
- Financial modelling
- Modelling is critical to businesses, especially businesses that are either high growth or heading towards a transaction in the future.
For more information, please call or email a member of the team.